ORDERING + PAYMENT
Hello there! We have tried to make our store nice and easy to navigate, and most importantly fun to explore... But as we all know, behind all the fun and confetti is a little more info that you just might be interested in, read on my friend and please reach out if you have any questions, we are pretty quick on live chat! (within business hours)
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
• Once your wholesale account is approved and set up, login into our wholesale portal via the account icon on our website or via the footer of our retail site at www.tutubyyou.com.au
Account approval and activation generally takes up to 2 business days.
• Relevant pricing, lead times and information will be displayed within the product pages of our collection.
• Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
• Select bank transfer as your payment method and proceed to complete your order.
• An automatic order confirmation email will be sent to your email - please note, this means we’ve received your order but it does not act as confirmation for your order.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
• Our Accounts team will review your order, ensuring order fulfilment can be met, minimum order requirements are satisfied, shipping has been calculated.
• Once your order has been reviewed, our Accounts team will issue an invoice within 2 business days (please allow 4 business days in peak times). For in stock items, full payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice. In the case of pre-order items, a non-refundable 50% deposit is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
• Shipping is calculated at the time of invoicing and added to your total invoice amount.
• If payment is not received within 7 days, your order may be cancelled and/or items on your order may be reallocated to our other customers.
• We accept payments via bank transfer or Paypal.
WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I’M HAVING TROUBLE?
• Please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Say Hello! page or Live Chat on our website or email@example.com.
We’d love to help!
• Have a question about stock availability or invoices? Your first port-of-call is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what you’re after and we’ll get straight onto it.
• All other wholesale enquiries (including issues with activation) should be sent to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to get back to you within 24 hours on business days. Or feel free to live chat on website during business hours.
Got a burning question? Chances are, we've been asked before! Browse our most frequently asked questions below...
HOW DO YOU SELECT YOUR STOCKISTS?
We celebrate fun, colourful and joyful products so we’re always on the hunt for bricks and mortar stores that want to help us spread the joy! We love business owners that take pride in visual merchandising, customer service and community. If this sounds like you, send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org - we love hearing from you!
DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ)?
Our Wholesale MOQ of $350 is seasonally-based and resets with each new collection.
Please note our MOQ is only based on $ value, not product quantity.
HOW DO YOUR WHOLESALE PRICING TIERS WORK?
Wholesale pricing: 40% discount on RRP
All pricing displayed on the website is automatically updated to reflect our current wholesale pricing - just make sure you’re logged in!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO SEE FROM TUTU BY YOU?
We love perfect grab-and-go colourful & fun gifts that last a long time! Our pieces are dropped in small quantities and are limited-edition, making them particularly special and sought after.
We also pride ourselves on being a friendly & professional team - the same qualities we look for in our stockists!
SHIPPING + RETURNS
Our warehouse dream team will pack and send your order. Want to know more about our shipping and return process? Read on my friend!
WHERE DO WE SHIP?
Pretty much everywhere! Provided you’ve got a reliable postal system then our pieces will find you wherever you are. We will calculate your shipping at time of order and inform you on your invoice.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
We’ll do our best to find competitive shipping rates and this will be confirmed at the time of invoicing and added to your total invoice amount. If changes occur to how you wish to receive your order, for instance a partial shipment is requested, then additional shipping charges may apply.
For international orders, you may wish to organise your own shipping. We can assist you with our export and import agent contact but will not be involved beyond that point.
WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
Fulfilment of pre & back order items will depend on our production timelines and Tutu by You will inform the purchaser of the approximate expected date that these items will be ready at the time of placing the order. Our Accounts department will be in touch should there be any changes to these expected delivery dates.
Fulfilment of in-stock orders will normally occur within 3-5 business days of payment being received.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
We use Australia Post and StarTrack as our preferred shipping partners. Occasionally, for larger items or rural locations, we use Fastway or Couriers Please.
T'S + C'S
Tutu by You contracts on these terms only. Placement of an order by you, the purchaser, by any method (wholesale website, email, text, phone call) is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions, regardless of anything that has been stated on the contrary in your enquiries or your order.
• Wholesale accounts are offered a 40% discount on RRP.
• If you are a new wholesale customer with us, a $350 initial order is required to activate your account.
• Tutu by You products purchased through a wholesale account cannot be sold via another retailer, including but not limited to eBay, Facebook Marketplace, social media groups (i.e. Facebook Buy Swap Sell pages) or other online marketplace forums without prior written consent from Tutu by You.
• Wholesale accounts are approved in the name of the individual and details (address, store locations, etc.) provided to us at the time of activating the account. For a wholesale account, this includes postcode location(s) provided & approved at the time of activation.
• Tutu by You will not accept the return of any goods unless a written authorisation and a return authorisation number has been provided prior to returning.
• Tutu by You's liability for defective goods and loss caused by defective goods is limited to the replacement of the faulty product(s). If a replacement is not available, we will offer a credit on your account for the agreed upon faulty product(s).